About me

“Thus travel spins us round in two ways at once: It shows us the sights and values and issues that we might ordinarily ignore; but it also, and more deeply, shows us all the parts of ourselves that might otherwise grow rusty. For in traveling to a truly foreign place, we inevitably travel to moods and states of mind and hidden inward passages that we’d otherwise seldom have cause to visit”(Pico,2000).






Hello my name is Paul and I'm from Shanghai, I am a second year student from the University of Melbourne. Whether it's by plane or by train, breathing in the fresh air of a strange city whenever you arrive at your destination is excited. For me, traveling is a leisure activity to relax myself and experience the charm of other countries' cultures at the same time. I love to try other countries' specialties and visit local museums whenever I travel, and my blog usually focuses on the places I've traveled, usually in Asia. I'd love to talk about the countries I'm familiar with in terms of food and culture. Because food is the first necessity of the people. Finally, I will choose Japan as my next destination and I will travel there in June this year. And I've been to Japan three times before, and every time I go, I get a different impression.

评论