Meaningful Engagement:Japanese Soccer ⚽

 For the Japanese people, football is a sport that has been involved in almost all names in Japan. The Japanese Football Campus League is very rich. From elementary school to universities, there are various echelon games and live broadcasts, and they can always attract many audiences.



At the same time, as an international sport, the World Cup held every four years will let people like football into a carnival, so is Japan. As one of the strongest soccer nations in Asia, Japan has a very powerful name for its soccer team: SAMURAI BLUE. Japan's victories over Germany and Spain in the 2022 World Cup in Qatar have put a dent in Asian football's standing in the world.

For me, I started to play football when I was a child in China and I often participated in the matches organized by the community. When I went to Japan to see their football system, I felt the importance of football in their country. In China, most of students' sports time is occupied by one main subject. In Japan, it's either elementary school or high school. They have a lot of time in school to choose their favorite sports club.

What impressed me most was the knockout match between Japan and Belgium during the 2018 World Cup in Russia, where the Japanese football team was beaten by Belgium in just 14 seconds. After the game, the Japanese team even went to a lot of trouble to make a documentary about why they lost to Belgium, and their meticulous spirit impressed me.





评论